Personal data includes all the information of an identified or identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified. A person’s name, telephone number or email address are personal data.
Deva Capital fully complies with the current data protection legislation and, in particular, with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (the “GDPR“).
1. Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
– Data controller: Deva Capital Management Company, S.L.U.
– CIF: B-88291331.
– Contact information:
- Postal address: Avenida de Cantabria, s/n, 28660 Boadilla del Monte, Madrid.
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. For what purposes is your personal data used and what are the legal basis for the processing?
Deva Capital will process your personal data in order to respond to your requests for information and queries made through our Website. This processing is based on the express request by sending the specific query for information through the contact forms or other contact details provided in the Website. Therefore, the legal basis is the need to process such personal data to manage your request.
This Website uses essential operational first party cookies which may collect personal data (such as the IP address) for providing technical access to the Website. The legal basis for this processing is the need to process such personal data to manage your access to all the functionalities of the Website.
3. How long will we retain your personal data?
Your personal data will be retained until your query is answered and then your data will be blocked while we are bound by legal and contractual obligations deriving from the processing. After this period, your personal data will be deleted.
4. To whom will we communicate your data?
Your personal data obtained through the contact section will not be communicated to third parties outside the Deva Capital Group. In this regard, we will only communicate your data to an entity within the Deva Capital Group if it is strictly necessary to answer your queries.
5. International data transfers
Your personal data obtained through the contact section may be transferred to a company of the Deva Capital Group which acts as data processors of Deva Capital. Deva Capital has executed the relevant data processing clause and the (EU) Contractual Model Clauses with such data processor which is located outside the European Economic Area, in the United States of America. You can get access to such Contractual Model Clauses by sending an email to email@example.com.
6. What are your rights in terms of your personal data?
You are legally entitled to exercise the following rights:
- Right to know whether or not your personal data is being processed.
- Right to access your personal data. Right to correct inaccurate personal data concerning you.
- Right to request Deva Capital to erase personal data concerning you.
- Right to request Deva Capital to restrict processing (including limiting the use and disclosure of the data) when any of the requirements established in the applicable regulations apply.
- Right to data portability in accordance with the applicable regulations.
- Right to withdraw your consent to process your personal data, where applicable.
The rights can be exercised by sending a written request, including proof of identity, to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact us on this email to find out more about the applicable requirements and procedure. Additionally, users may lodge a complaint regarding their data protection rights with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es) or any competent local data protection authority if they consider that Deva Capital has violated their rights recognised by the applicable data protection regulations.
7. Use of Essential Operational Cookies
A cookie is a small text file that is placed on users’ hard-drives when they are using websites and apps in order distinguish them from other users. As mentioned above, this Website uses first party essential operational and functionality cookies, which are necessary to technically provide the access to all the services of the Website. The personal data obtained through these cookies, if any, will be only processed, by Deva Capital, the term necessary for providing technical access to this Website. Such personal data will be not communicated.